Friday, October 12, 2012

Good Friday to all,

My last 'blog posting' garnered some feedback.  Some good, some funny and some retrospective.  I felt personal guilt with whether to post it like that or not.  I decided a little levity and humour were needed after the quick event.  Trust me, for an hour and half on that day, I was once again searching for my mom and searching for my sanity.  Most folks already know that some two years ago, on a visit from mom, she got herself lost and Jeannette and I spent over four hours searching for mom.  That day I will never forget until my last.  The other day brought back all the emotions of that fateful day two years ago.  Once mom was safe, I thought some fun was in order. 

Jim and can't relay the personal toll this is having on us on every posting, it would simply depress and wear us and the readers down.  The simple fact is we are losing our mother almost daily.  If not for the medication and arond the clock supervision, this situation would be un-manageable.   Her memory, in my opinion, is getting worse at every visit, albeit only a little at a time.  If someone who has not seen her for say 6 months or more vistits her,  I believe they would stand aback at the deterioration of mom's condition.   I just don't see it visiting twice a week. 

As we get closer to the Holiday Season, we will try have mom over and post some more pictures.  I have found another relatively flat train that we will be taking her too this Sunday.

Thank you for all the feedback.  As I emailed Carol Halter, 'it will make me do a better a job'.

Bill and Jim...



No comments:

Post a Comment